IX Wind is looking for a full-time Consulting Engineer. It is a medior function (bachelor/masters) for a consultant who wants to develop themselves in the progressive world of wind energy in the Netherlands and abroad.
IX Wind is a dynamic company that consults parties in the field of wind energy. We are the cutting edge of technical, financial and legal aspects. Both in the Netherlands as internationally. IX Wind has the goal to expand significantly in the upcoming years. Which means we are looking for a broad-based allrounder who can adjust and switch quickly and grow with the company.
Your work activities
Together with the team of IX Wind, you provide our clients with advise on technical, financial, legal and planological levels. The projects are diverse, multidisciplinary and multicultural. You are based in the Netherlands (Leiden), but you also enjoy to travel abroad occasionally (Europe and Asia). You are very eager to learn, independent and have excellent people skills. Furthermore, you communicate well in Dutch and English and can also write reports in those languages.
What you may expect from us
– An energetic and informal learning environment
– Process-based and substantive guidance in your development
– A workspace in the center of Leiden and market-based salary
– Good bonus arrangements based on the predetermined personal targets
– Flexibility and dynamics
What we expect from you
– Around 2 years of working experience
– A completed bachelors or masters degree in a relevant field of study
– Creative and substantive input