Interface Manager for Offshore Wind Projects
IX Renewables is looking for an Interface Manager for Offshore Wind Projects. It is a full-time senior position on offshore wind farm projects for a manager who is highly familiar with the world of wind energy and would like to further develop in the international activities of IX Renewables.
IX Renewables is an umbrella organization for IX Wind, IX Zon and IX Solar. IX Wind branch of IX Renewables consults parties in the field of wind energy. It focuses on the cutting edge of technical, financial and legal aspects and operating both in the Netherlands and internationally.
Our new Interface Manager for Offshore Wind Projects will be part of a Dutch company that is growing globally. With a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all our employees, and value the balance between work and life.
Are you passionate about renewable energy? Do you love to work in a global team, and do you thrive when managing interfaces for large-scale wind power projects? Join us at IX and become our new Offshore Wind Interface Manager. Like the rest of our team, you should be dedicated to renewable energy and enjoy working in a dynamic, international team. As a person, you have a structured, analytical, and critical approach to your work. You are self-driven, easy-going, and enjoy interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels.
As a part of IX team, you will be working full-time on offshore wind farm projects. You will be responsible for identifying project interfaces in development, construction, operations, and also drive change management processes in the organization. Furthermore, you will be driving and implementing standardized interface management processes.
• Establish the Interface Management and Change Control framework and processes;
• Establish the Interface Register and continuous reporting to senior management and project stakeholders;
• Manage and map out both internal and external sources of information and technical interfaces (e.g., structural, electrical, contractual) according to the project scope and schedule;
• Manage Change Management in the project and communicate changes to the organization;
• Driving the development and implementation of engineering solutions for interface conflicts;
• Avoid claims and delays due to unclear interfaces between the contracts in execution;
• Manage project changes and conduct regular interface risk evaluations with the Risk Manager;
• Facilitate and coordinate interface meetings with internal and external stakeholders;
• Support and establish system integration processes within product roadmaps;
• Define clear roles and responsibilities for each contractor to limit conflicts;
• Support the planning department and align contractor interfaces in the schedule;
• Define interface assumptions and deliverables;
• Implement continuous process improvement;
• Train interface stakeholders in the established processes and tools;
• Collaborate closely with the functions within the team.
We appreciate the right combination of personal as well as professional qualifications and would prefer the right candidate to bring the following skillsets to our team:
• 5+ years of work experience from a similar role in the Wind, Construction, or related industry
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Construction or a similar field of study, providing a strong technical and financial foundation in understanding big and complex energy projects;
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to consolidate complex and scattered information into a clear and structured format;
• Team player with the ability to build and maintain strong networks with key stakeholders;
• You are able to communicate on all levels and are able to build bridges and convince people;
• You possess strong leadership qualities, team worker, self-starter and organizational skills;
• You are a strong communicator, both verbally and written;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Chinese is an advantage;
• Willingness to travel/ temporarily relocate to Taiwan.
What you may expect from us
• An energetic and informal work environment
• An excellent base in terms of network and content you can build on
• Process based and substantive guidance in your development
• Market-based salary
• Good bonus arrangements based on the predetermined personal targets
• Flexibility and dynamics