IX Renewables is looking for an Offshore Wind QA/QC manager. It is a full-time senior position on offshore wind farm projects for a manager who is highly familiar with the world of wind energy and would like to further develop in the international activities of IX Renewables.
IX Renewables is an umbrella organization for IX Wind, IX Zon and IX Solar. IX Wind branch of IX Renewables consults parties in the field of wind energy. It focuses on the cutting edge of technical, financial and legal aspects and operating both in the Netherlands and internationally.
Our new Offshore Wind QA/QC manager will be part of a Dutch company that is growing globally. With a flat hierarchy and development opportunities for all our employees, and value the balance between work and life.
Like the rest of our team, you should be dedicated to renewable energy and enjoy working in a dynamic, international team. As a person, you have a structured, analytical, and critical approach to your work. You are self-driven, easy-going, and enjoy interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels.
The Position and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for defining the quality standards and guidelines for the projects and identifying quality issues during installation and service in cooperation with the Project manager.
• Develop standards and templates for documents and procedures to be used for QM monitoring (intake, audit report, findings, NC reporting, NC monitoring);
• Preparation of relevant project specific QA procedures;
• Preparation of the ITAP (Inspection Test Audit Plan);
• Preparation and maintenance of the Project Quality Plan (PQP);
• Advising and assisting the project team members in relation to quality management matters;
• Evaluation of subcontractors’ Quality Plans;
• Planning and undertaking audits in accordance with quality requirements;
• Declaration of Conformity (DoC) of the complete project;
• NCR registration for the project;
• Develop risk based approach regarding quality management based on the SCB and Systems Engineering principles for FIDIC contracts.
• Implementation of the approach in the project and align with the project leads in their work streams;
• Develop a monitoring approach based on the verification and validation approach in Systems Engineering (system, process and product auditing);
• Monitoring the quality of the project specific project/quality plans in cooperation with the Technical Groups and the Overall Project Lead/Financial Project Lead;
• Planning, organizing and performing contractors audits (system, process, product);
• Support in the definition of the Gate Model for project execution (connection between gates, payments, milestones, deliverables);
• Support Engineers and Contractors with the Verification and Validation process;
• Support for the set-up, review, approval and implementation of project-specific quality procedures and standards, testing and monitoring programs, QA checklists and QA documentation;
• Lessons Learned on the Quality related activity both internal and with the customer;
• Optimization of these processes is also part of your job, based on the lessons learned process you will also further develop and implement;
• Evaluate the administrative Quality requirements for all relevant contracts;
• Collaborate closely with planning, interface, and change control functions.
We appreciate the right combination of personal as well as professional qualifications and would prefer the right candidate to bring the following skillsets to our team:
• 10+ years of work experience with big and complex projects preferably in oil & gas, energy or offshore (wind);
• You have preferably a Master degree in a relevant area and specialized training in Quality management and project management;
• You are an experienced and hands-on quality manager;
• You are an experienced auditor (Certified lead auditor ISO 9001-2015 is a plus);
• You are familiar with ISO/IEC 152888 and ISO 15504;
• You have experience with working in an international environment;
• You have the ability to influence and to facilitate the development and implementation of goals, objectives and plans;
• You are able to communicate on all levels and are able to build bridges and convince people;
• You possess strong leadership qualities, team worker, self-starter and organizational skills;
• You are a strong communicator, both verbally and written;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Chinese is an advantage;
• Willingness to travel/ temporarily relocate to Taiwan.
What you may expect from us
• An energetic and informal work environment
• An excellent base in terms of network and content you can build on
• Process based and substantive guidance in your development
• Market-based salary
• Good bonus arrangements based on the predetermined personal targets
• Flexibility and dynamics